Attract the Right Job or Clientele:
Note: Vasili Chekalov, Digital Entrepreneur and SEO Expert, provides today’s Guest Post.
I am a computer geek with great affinity for healthy lifestyle and weights. While not at the gym, my inquisitive mind devours information about digital marketing, outreach strategies and growth hacks. Master organizer, I know the A and the ? of potent and enticing virtual presence.
Cybersecurity: Everything You Need to Know
When it comes to cybersecurity, everyone knows the basics. Most follow these do not do’s:
- Don’t click on links you don’t trust
- Don’t open emails from someone you don’t know
- Always make sure that your anti-virus software is up to date.
We all know that guarding against hackers is essential. However, most people only understand how vital it is once they are hacked. Don’t wait until your data has been stolen. Check out the Infographic from EveryCloud now.
We share the Infographic below for you to learn more about cyber attacks and how to protect yourself and your business.
Below you will learn:
- The latest statistics about cybercrime
- Learn more about some of the most daring hacks to date
- Find out what happens to 60% of businesses after they suffer a data breach
If you have a small business, check out what the potential consequences of being hacked are. Cybercrime is something that we all should be taking more seriously.
Find out the importance of Cybercrime and how to secure yourself and business now:
Today’s guest blog is provided to help you achieve the Smooth Sale!