Photo by Geralt via Pixabay
Attract the Right Job Or Clientele:
Do You Realize That Trauma Can Lead to Living A Dynamic Life?
Note: Rosemary Beatriz Montoya provides her inspiring story, ‘Do you realize that trauma can lead to living a dynamic life?
Rosemary Beatriz Montoya is an Author, Poet, and Teacher.
I am the author of the inspirational and life-changing autobiography San Gabriel Valley Girl: Fighting to Be Me Again. My book is available in paperback and on Audible with me narrating it. I’ve been a poet, writer, songwriter, and melodist my entire life. I am a therapist, teacher, and healer. I enjoy helping people understand and then realize their natural universal given powers with which we were all born. I teach people how to open that side of them that may be closed off, letting them know that the mind-body connection is genuine.
LET ROSEMARY SHOW YOU HOW HER TRAUMATIC LIFE EXPERIENCE CAN HELP YOU LIVE A BETTER LIFE. IF SHE CAN DO IT, ANYONE CAN!
I began my career in writing because it’s always been my passion, and I love expressing my soul in words. I wrote my first book because I had a soul calling to do so after many years of recovery, overcoming treacherous life circumstances, and learning so much along the journey. I overcame so much and only gained much love, wisdom, empathy, compassion, and an appreciation of life and myself that I know I wouldn’t have if it weren’t for going through years of horror. I suffered a severe traumatic brain injury that left me with the mindset of a 5-year-old at 18, and I flatlined during one of my surgeries for over 2 minutes. One day, I knew my life purpose: to write my story and share my loving heart with as many people as possible.
I love helping others by letting them understand that they can be, do or overcome anything they are currently living. With the right mindset, self-care, and teaching of practices & techniques, nothing is impossible! You have more power than most people believe, and one must become aware of it so they too can prosper and live a much happier & healthier life. For anyone that feels stuck, hopeless, helpless, depressed, or any other negative emotions more often than not in their lives, I am ready to assist you in gaining back what you feel you’ve lost.
My unique mission in life is to lead as a prime example that no matter what you go through in life or where you are, you can overcome anything with the proper guidance. Since change is inevitable, why not change for the better? To every negative, there is a positive. With a bit of training of the mind, I can help you think of the positive things in life more of the time rather than the negative and therefore attract a better life within and around you through the fundamental law of physics. One must prove to themselves that this is possible. It’s not as hard as one thinks. It just takes understanding, realization, and application of simple mental lifestyle changes daily to change your life for the better, forever.
We do our best by helping others achieve more in their lives and showing them their strengths and abilities. Showing others loving ways to lift their confidence levels feels fantastic! We are better and stronger together.
Suffering a traumatic brain injury at the age of 18, being in a coma, and one day waking up with the mind of an average 5-year-old changed my life forever! I suddenly lost my identity and self-worth and became angry, sad, and depressed for years. I was even suicidal for a while. Life was scarier than I’d ever thought possible, and I never thought I’d escape that horror. The only thing I did have was the belief that one sweet day, Rosemary would return to me. And after a decade, she did.
From that day forward, I have turned my brain into a super brain and keep learning and growing more every day. I am beyond appreciative and blessed to be alive and where I am today. Now, I give back to the world in any way I can. It’s essential to note that trauma can lead to living a dynamic life.
Simple basic steps one can start implementing today to improve their lives would be:
- Acknowledge that you are more powerful than you believe and be open to understanding more truth about yourself (which I will teach you.)
2. Understanding that your thoughts and emotions are everything is essential. Be willing to care so much about the way you feel that you are ready to deliberately think better feeling thoughts and do things that make you feel better more of the time.
3. Treat yourself as a #1 priority. Without you, there is nobody else. It all starts with you.
4. Watch shows you enjoy and do more activities that you love. You’ll see improvement fast. No matter what is going on in your life, smile and laugh more.
5. Distract yourself from any problem the best you can. Don’t linger in negative emotions. You always have a choice; you can choose better-feeling thoughts and get that positive momentum flow.
6. Take the path of least resistance in areas of your life that will raise your vibrational levels, such as:
- Taking a nap.
- Mindfulness Practice.
- Deliberate Appreciation.
- Speaking kind words of encouragement to yourself rather than discouraging words.
- Focusing on things that can go right rather than wrong.
- Take yourself on a walk. Walking is a light form of exercise and is very beneficial. Walking is also a form of meditation if you focus and appreciate the beautiful surroundings.
It has been almost 22 years since that tragic yet fortunate day of my life-changing car accident, and I am doing great today! Better than I ever imagined. I still sometimes WOW myself, being the person I am now. Let’s collaborate, share wisdom, and help each other grow.
In Conclusion: Trauma Can Lead to Living A Dynamic Life
As cliché as it sounds, overall, I have learned that LOVE is the answer and the KEY! Love has many definitions, and life has taught me to exude them naturally!
For More Insights: Visit Elinor’s Amazon Author Page
“Communicate to Attract Interest”
Authentic Relationships Are Essential
Be A Story-Teller
As the CEO of Smooth Sale, after her near-death experience, Stutz created the motto,
“Believe, Become, Empower“
” Nice Girls DO Get the Sale is an International Best-Selling and Evergreen Book – among the classics;
HIRED! Helped many to secure the job they desired.
Related Blog Stories:
Sales Tips: Trauma Can Lead to Living A Dynamic Life
- Trauma can lead us to living a dynamic life when we allow ourselves appropriate time to heal as we nourish our mind, body, and soul.
- During the healing phase, come to grips with the essential lessons you learn from the experience.
- Develop a plan that encompasses the lessons learned to accelerate your future career.
- Use your trauma as a community service by helping others overcome similar experiences.
- Realize collectively what your service does to improve the lives of others.
- Consider writing a book revealing your experience and the lessons learned to empower more people.
- Create a product line and varying services relating to your experience to help more people.
- Provide inspirational talks to inspire and motivate your audience.
- Develop a respected brand to attract more opportunities and serve more people.
- Celebrate Success!
Today’s insights are provided to help you achieve the Smooth Sale!
RESOURCES FOR PERSONAL AND BUSINESS GROWTH:
Advisorpedia Publishes information to help advisors build their practice, and those interested in the markets choose investments and find inspiration.
BizCatalyst360 Presents a life, culture, and biz new media digest serving as a hub of creative expression and personal growth.
CatCat Build your future one skill at a time.
ContactOut is a web-based platform that enables users to search for contact information and uncover contact details, including email addresses, phone numbers, and other personal data.
For Book Lovers Only For Book Lovers Only introduces you, the book lover, to new and exciting authors and works of fiction and non-fiction.
GetCiara Make remote your unfair advantage.
Greg Jenkins Consulting LLC – Helping organizations realize the value of diversity to build inclusive, evolving, high-performing cultures.
Growth Hackers – Helping businesses from all over the world grow with lead generation, growth marketing, conversion rate optimization, data analytics, user acquisition, retention, and sales.
Inclusion Allies Coalition “Everyone is welcome here.” Learn more to train teams, and join the advocacy program.
Internet Advisor Find the internet service right for you among 2083 internet providers across 36,380 cities, plus Cellphonedeal compiles great deals on phones, plans, and prepaids to furnish you with the best options in your area.
Kred Connect with top-rated influencers to learn from and grow your networks.
LinktoEXPERT “It is not who you know – it is who knows you and what your expertise can do for them plus understands the value of hiring you.”
Lotus Solution LLC Helps organizations create diversity and inclusion to ensure a fair and just work through customized consulting, training, and keynote speeches.
SalesPop! Purveyors of Prosperity; how to compete against yourself to excel in your career.
Simma Lieberman “The Inclusionist” helps develop inclusive leaders from the inside out to champion diversity and build equitable, inclusive cultures at every level.
Vunela Provides a unique opportunity to view Videos and read articles by World Leaders.
WebTalk is the one-stop platform To build your marketplace and grow social connections.
Women’s Information Network (WIN) An education-and-event-based Global Community of Women Helping Women Worldwide Live Their Best Lives through Celebration, Self-Improvement, and Service.