Attract the Right Job or Clientele: Balance Prevents You from Falling
We hear so much about a balance between work life, free time and family. Another type of balance includes meditation vs. facing everyday problems or enjoying fine dining and exercise. And when business is concerned, acknowledgment of those thinking very differently from ourselves is another type of balance.
Change focus to improve results.
An opportunity was presented to participate in providing suggestions for the development of a rural county. I was surprised that residents were invited to the planning session.
Round tables were arranged in the big room to have participants exchange ideas. It was eye opening to hear some of the pain long time residents were enduring while others provided great feedback. Notably, everyone’s input was welcomed and appreciated.
Previously living on the other side of the country, I witnessed stark first-hand differences. The living conditions are 180 degrees apart from one another, and not just due to being on opposite coasts. The thought prompted the idea of balance.
Experience Is A Great Teacher
Please note that I have no education in the field of city planning. Ideas expressed came from observation and living experience. Previous areas lived in now see horrific traffic, homes and buildings with no privacy due to over-building. Lastly, quick construction to include one infamous building sinking and tilting signifies a complete lack of balance.
- Open space for walking and bike trails plus playground vs. greed in too much building
- Boutique shops and artisan restaurants/bakeries in addition to current strip malls and chain restaurants.
- Provide reasons why tourists will want to visit.
Everyone is concerned about money and business, and are dependent upon the balance of investment versus income. One pundit suggests to sell all bullion given the value is quickly deflating, and to secure as much cash as possible. He suggests that banks will be caught short and not able to provide cash withdrawals for their clients. His perspective makes it sound as if the Great Depression Number Two is arriving at our doorstep.
Opposing thought predicts that the new U.S. administration will be a boon for the economy. Jobs will become plentiful and Americans will all be back to work and earning more money than ever.
The two viewpoints on the financial outlook couldn’t be further apart. Given the potential erratic movement in either direction, a conservative approach might be the best approach for the near future.
Some people get very stressed over technology failing, the need to learn new disciplines or prospective clients on the edge of going with another supplier. The better approach is to recognize there are good days to be appreciated and those days from which new lessons are to be learned. When we learn from hard lessons, strength and fortitude develop. Looking back at the incident, allows one to recognize it was a gift in disguise.
Consider how you balance life and work:
- How do you handle stress; are there areas to be improved?
- Do you allow yourself free time to think about current day and the future?
- As an entrepreneur, do you set time aside to be with friends?
- As a job seeker do you give yourself time to reflect on the current and improved strategy to get hired?
- Do you belong to groups that provide support?
- Do you have trusted friends with whom you may confide?
Over the weekend, give time to subject matter foremost on your mind. Regard it from multiple angles and discuss with close friends or peers. Together you may come to a consensus for the better approach.
- Review all venues for income.
- Determine if current investments are still correct or revision will be the best course of action.
- Monitor needed services to see if cuts need to be made to preserve cash.
- Reconnect with clientele to ensure continued loyalty.
- Ask loyal clients that else they would like to see from you.
- Survey prospective clients regarding their interests to develop new revenue streams.
- Create side by side campaigns to see which subject matter provokes the most interest.
- While seeking, interviews compare and contrast the positives and negatives of each company.
- Compare and contrast remaining at your current job versus seeking a new one.
- The continuity in detailing good versus negative in all you do will keep you on a steady path forward.
For More Insights: Visit Elinor’s Amazon Author Page
“Communicate to Attract Interest”
As the CEO of Smooth Sale, after her near-death experience, Stutz adapted the motto, “Believe, Become, Empower.”Nice Girls DO Get the Sale is an International Best-Selling and is Evergreen – among the classics; HIRED! Helped many to secure the job they desired.
Today’s insights are provided to help you achieve the Smooth Sale!
RESOURCES FOR PERSONAL AND BUSINESS GROWTH:
Advisorpedia Publishes information to help advisors build their practice, and those having interest in the markets choose investments, and find inspiration.
BizCatalyst360 Presents a life, culture, and biz new media digest serving as a hub of creative expression and personal growth
CatCat Build your future one skill at a time.
For Book Lovers Only For Book Lovers Only introduces you, the book lover, to new and exciting authors and works of fiction and non-fiction.
GetCiara Make remote your unfair advantage.
Greg Jenkins Consulting LLC – Helping organizations realize the value of diversity to build inclusive, evolving high-performing cultures.
Inclusion Allies Coalition “Everyone is welcome here.” Learn more to train teams, and join the advocacy program.
Internet Advisor Find the internet service right for you among 2083 internet providers across 36,380 cities, plus Cellphonedeal compiles great deals on phones, plans, and prepaids to furnish you with the best options in your area.
Kred Connect with top rated influencers to learn from and grow your networks.
LinktoEXPERT “It is not who you know – it is who knows you and what your expertise can do for them plus understands the value of hiring you.”
Lotus Solution LLC Helps organizations create diversity and inclusion to ensure a fair and just workplace, through customized consulting, training, and keynote speeches.
SalesPop! Purveyors of Prosperity; how to compete against yourself to excel in your career.
Vengreso Provides easy-to-follow on-demand sales training for LinkedIn.
Vunela Provides a unique opportunity to view Videos and read articles by World Leaders.
WebTalk is the one-stop platform Build your marketplace and grow social connections.
Women’s Information Network (WIN) An education-and-event-based Global Community of Women Helping Women Worldwide Live Their Best Lives through Celebration, Self-Improvement, and Service.