Image by Patrick Tomasso via Unsplash
Attract The Right Job Or Clientele:
Many conversations of varying business topics have a familiar theme, and that’s why I’m writing top sales secrets learned to help you succeed. My career in the early stage would have been far easier if I were already familiar with the top sales secrets I learned. But it is the willingness to proceed, no matter what we encounter, that teaches us valuable lessons.
Before we proceed to sell or pursue an idea or career, it is essential to introspectively examine the significant events in our lives that come before. Mentally review the lessons for the good and the bad, the ones that stand out in your memory over time. Once a recollection comes to mind, consider the emotions surrounding the memory and why that might be.
“Proceed with the attitude that whatever you previously found distasteful, you will not repeat when approaching another.
Accept ‘No’ with a Smile
You may wonder why anyone would happily accept the answer of ‘no’! Two answers confirm the reason for taking ‘no’ with a smile:
- Is it likely that you never changed your mind in your lifetime? Should the person and company catch your interest, it doesn’t hurt to call back in six months to say, ‘I was thinking about you and want to know how you are doing.’ The one thought can turn the communications around for the better. Deep down, most people want to know that you care about them above making the sale.
- Should the ‘no’ be forever with no change of mind ahead, feel the relief of not wasting your time needlessly.
Acceptance of ‘no’ with a smile adds to the motivation to continue going to find your ‘Yes!’
Game Play with Yourself
Whether you are seeking a new job or another client, ensure the process is enjoyable, or you may give up before its time. For those avid in their approach for acquiring what they desire, consider these ideas:
- Each day, track ‘Yes’ vs. ‘No’ to see if the positive response percentage increases over time.
- Once comfortable, approach career possibilities and companies beyond your current expertise to see what happens. Should you receive a ‘yes,’ knowledge will increase at a more rapid rate enabling you to advance more quickly.
- Track the valuable lessons learned each day and approach the next with a ‘lesson learned’ attitude.
Feel your confidence and energy increase as you move forward.
Flexibility Leads to Successful Negotiation
Upon hearing I needed to learn how to negotiate, I wondered how stringent one needs to be to master the art successfully. The traditional image is that of men attempting to strong-arm one another. I did not realize that I was already negotiating but in my unique style. Flexibility comes from an enjoyable and relaxing conversation that encourages extra insights.
Gaining the other person’s perspective first leads to precise questions that will advance the conversation positively. Upon engaging in the heart-to-heart and mind-to-mind discussions, and by asking, ‘why?’, the question unearths hidden truths and gold nuggets of information that lead to making the sale.
Sales Lessons Recap:
- Finally, the most important lesson I learned to embrace is that I’m not the root cause for things going wrong, and neither are you!
- It all boils down to whether a match is in the making, and if not, walk away with a smile.
- Opportunities are endless, and it’s our task to find the right ones that will advance our journey and bring satisfaction to a job well done.
For More Insights: Visit Elinor’s Amazon Author Page
“Communicate to Attract Interest”
Related Blog Stories:
- Are You Adequately Building Your Brand?
- How to Prepare For A New Leadership Role
- Are You Ready To Refocus?
- Are You Motivated To Do More?
- Do You Have An Unusual Idea?
- Do You Clarify Expectations?
Your Story: Top Sales Secrets Learned To Help You Succeed
Typically, people tend to beat themselves up for things that do not turn out the way they expect. Promise yourself to stop doing that and replace the habit with a professional review of repeated actions instead. It can be an eye-opener for what to avoid in the future and to achieve better results.
Be Bold and Speak Up
While in conversation, ask the other person or parties how they view moving forward and what they seek from a recruit or vendor. Should something specific arise that you do not understand, stop immediately to request the details to understand in total to provide a better response.
Should anything sound questionable, stop once again to inquire about the associated meanings. And if integrity comes into question, stand up, thank the person for the time and say you do not believe the opportunity is for you. Doing so applies to both accepting a job or a client; in either case, misery will set in if you don’t.
Last, it is never too late, and we are never too old to learn something new. Commit to daily learning and apply the better ideas, one at a time, to your endeavors. Then monitor the outcomes to see which perform best. Be willing to adapt to the new methods for conducting business or job interviews.
Following the above will enable you to build a unique brand to attract the right job or clientele.
“Be bold enough to stop a conversation.
“When something does not materialize as we expect, focus on finding a better way!
“Believe in yourself!
Sales Tips: Top Sales Secrets Learned To Help You Succeed
- Uncover the gold nuggets in unpleasant feedback.
- Build confidence; seek help when necessary.
- Avoid becoming egotistical.
- Present yourself as one who enjoys learning.
- Be willing to test what you learn; should it work well, teach others.
- Become a team player and give back to a community of choice.
- Select your circle of peers and friends according to values and priorities.
- Give and accept support.
- Track your progress always.
- Celebrate Success!
Today’s insights are provided to help you achieve the Smooth Sale!
RESOURCES FOR PERSONAL AND BUSINESS GROWTH:
Advisorpedia Publishes information to help advisors build their practice, and those having interest in the markets choose investments, and find inspiration.
BizCatalyst360 Presents a life, culture, and biz new media digest serving as a hub of creative expression and personal growth
CatCat Build your future one skill at a time.
For Book Lovers Only For Book Lovers Only introduces you, the book lover, to new and exciting authors and works of fiction and non-fiction.
GetCiara Make remote your unfair advantage.
Greg Jenkins Consulting LLC – Helping organizations realize the value of diversity to build inclusive, evolving high-performing cultures.
Inclusion Allies Coalition “Everyone is welcome here.” Learn more to train teams, and join the advocacy program.
Internet Advisor Find the internet service right for you among 2083 internet providers across 36,380 cities, plus Cellphonedeal compiles great deals on phones, plans, and prepaids to furnish you with the best options in your area.
Kred Connect with top rated influencers to learn from and grow your networks.
LinktoEXPERT “It is not who you know – it is who knows you and what your expertise can do for them plus understands the value of hiring you.”
Lotus Solution LLC Helps organizations create diversity and inclusion to ensure a fair and just workplace, through customized consulting, training, and keynote speeches.
SalesPop! Purveyors of Prosperity; how to compete against yourself to excel in your career.
Vengreso Provides easy-to-follow on-demand sales training for LinkedIn.
Vunela Provides a unique opportunity to view Videos and read articles by World Leaders.
WebTalk is the one-stop platform Build your marketplace and grow social connections.
Women’s Information Network (WIN) An education-and-event-based Global Community of Women Helping Women Worldwide Live Their Best Lives through Celebration, Self-Improvement, and Service.